Holistic Wellness Scholarship, 2020
The doctors, therapists, healers and support staff that make up the LifeCare Chiropractic family feel fortunate to be able to help people to feel better and to live, overall healthier and happier lives. Our educated, diverse and dynamic team feels fortunate to work with one another. We appreciate each others’ experience and the different roles we play in order to provide our patients with high-quality health, wellness, and medical care. From our office manager who makes sure our office runs smoothly and that patients have the time and space to receive high-quality wellness care, to our many different kinds of therapists and healers, to our nutritionists, and doctors of chiropractic- we are all dedicated to providing people with high-quality healthcare. We don’t just treat the symptoms and problems, we try to help alleviate these symptoms and problems while also treating the person as a whole in the hopes of helping them to achieve optimal health.
Our first-hand experience with the positive results of our work, makes us know that the more people there are who work in a healthcare environment that provides high-quality care and services like ours, will provide more opportunities for people to access ways to achieve their optimal health and wellness. For this we have created the LifeCare Chiropractic Holistic Wellness Scholarship, 2020, to support the education of a student whose education and career goals are aligned with our ideals and practices. We appreciate being able to offer different but complementary approaches to not just alleviate pain and problems but to help our patients to reach their optimal health.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to helping people to achieve health and wellness, and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What inspired you to want to help people achieve their optimal health and wellness?
- What have you done thus far to help people to achieve better health and wellness?
- In what ways will your education help you to achieve your goals of helping people with health and wellness?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000-word maximum. See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: February 28, 2021
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: March 31, 2021
Scholarship Amount: $500
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: email@example.com
If you have questions, please feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org