Who is the Top Chiropractor Mesa AZ
8 Things You Need to Know About Chiropractor Mesa AZ Treatment
Most people are familiar with the field of chiropractic care. Of those people, some are open-minded and others hear a reference to spinal adjustment and cringe. The fact of the matter is chiropractic treatment is the doorway to holistic well-being and can provide a healthier you both physically and mentally. Additionally, chiropractic adjustments can facilitate the body’s natural healing ability and therefore potentially decrease the need for surgery and medications. If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of visiting a chiropractor in Mesa, Arizona, contact LifeCare Chiropractic today.
One of the pillars of chiropractic care is bringing harmony to the mind and body through realignment of the musculoskeletal system. In addition to the bodily manipulations, our Mesa, AZ chiropractors understand supplemental therapies that may help on a very unique basis that is different for each person. Such therapies may include herbal medicines, heating and cooling devices and a comprehensive individualized nutritional plan.
Common ailments that visiting a chiropractor in Mesa, AZ may help:
- Chronic pain- whether you have neck, back or hip pain from an old injury, strenuous work regime, daily stressors or from sitting at a computer all day, a realigned musculoskeletal system can put everything back in balance.
- Acute pain- if you have suffered an injury from sports, a slip and fall, a car accident or any other jarring incident, visiting a chiropractor at our Mesa, AZ location to provide adjustments may help your body get back into alignment and allow the nerve system and soft tissues to heal without surgery or pharmaceutical intervention.
- Headaches- there are numerous causes for headaches and the severity can range from mild to severe. Even the mild occurrence can be taxing if you have to deal with them often. Chiropractic care has been shown to help alleviate headaches.
- Stress- A chiropractic adjustment can be a very relaxing experience. The odd thing about stress is that we have a lot more control over our response to stressful situations than we realize. In embracing the adjustment one naturally lets go of some level of stress.
- Mental Health- many people who are diagnosed with depression or anxiety have reported a decrease in symptoms while pursuing a regular chiropractic treatment plan.
- Difficulty sleeping- in reducing pain, depression, anxiety and stress, the individual may be able to fall asleep faster and remain asleep through the night.
- Pain disorders such as Fibromyalgia- the typical course of treatment for a disorder like fibromyalgia is very often to treat the symptoms. Therefore, pharmaceutical intervention is the most common course of treatment. However, individuals who pursue chiropractic care as an ongoing intervention have reported positive results.
The bottom line is that chiropractic care is not only about the adjustment to the musculoskeletal system, it encompasses so much more. In realigning the spine and joints, the rest of the body, including the nervous system, is also put back into place and allowed to function at its best. In addition, in pursuing a path of treatment that focuses on wellness and prevention, one is naturally going to feel better.
Below are some common things people have inquired about regarding chiropractic care. If you have any additional questions or would like to schedule an appointment with a chiropractor Mesa, AZ trusts to achieve your optimal health, contact LifeCare Chiropractic today.
- Feeling better doesn’t mean that you are better when seeing a chiropractor Mesa AZ. Although you may feel a decrease in pain or feel like your pain is gone completely, it doesn’t mean that the original source of the problem is gone completely. You shouldn’t stop treatments when you start to feel better, you should go until the problem has been resolved.
- Your phone is going to prolong your problems. Bad posture can be one of the worst things for your body and it’s fueled by bad habits of sitting down all day and looking down at your phone, iPad, laptop, etc. Good posture helps keep your bones and joints in correct alignment and use muscles correctly, but bad posture can counteract the work that you’ve done.
- Popping your back and getting an adjustment from a chiropractor aren’t the same thing. Although you may be able to twist around and feel a pop in your back, it won’t cause an adjustment. If you’re not careful, you may even hurt your spine and nervous system.
- Previous health problems can be contributing to problems you have now. When talking with your Mesa AZ chiropractor about your health history, there may be things that you don’t want to share or that frankly seem irrelevant. Don’t leave them out, though. There may be some factors from past health concerns that can help resolve the problem at hand.
- Back pain isn’t necessarily about your back. Back pain can be debilitating, but it may not always be about your back. A chiropractor will look into the cause of your back pain and will work on treating the source of the pain rather than the pain itself.
- Your wallet and phone and other items you keep in your back pocket can be seriously damaging. If you keep your phone, wallet, keys, or other bulky items in your back pocket and typically sit on them, you are causing a postural distortion to your lumbar which can affect the entire nervous system.
- Sometimes you might feel worse before you start to feel better. As you begin working with a chiropractor and they create movements in the spine and extremities, your muscles will try to protect your body which can result in muscle spasms and tightness and soreness.
- You have to follow instructions for the treatment to work well. Treatment doesn’t stop when you walk out the office door. Your chiropractor can adjust you and ensure that your body is properly aligned, but if you don’t do the exercises or follow the diet prescribed, you likely won’t see the results you’re looking for.
Ready to get well? Contact us now to schedule a chiropractor Mesa AZ appointment at our centrally located office.