CAN I REALLY CUT MY RISK OF BREAST CANCER IN HALF?

CAN I REALLY CUT MY RISK OF BREAST CANCER IN HALF?  Of course we realize that the answer is yes, but just thought I’d remind you.  And, before anyone goes and gets all excited, maintaining a lifestyle dominated by vegetables, fruits and soy it only lowered the risk 43%…not quite half…But add some vitamin D, exercise, stress management and even more cruciferous veggies (radish, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, bok choy, etc..) you should destroy the remaining 57% risk…

Read entire article here

 

For more than a decade, Dr. Bogash has stayed current with the medical literature as it relates to physiology, disease prevention and disease management. He uses his knowledge to educate patients, the community and cyberspace on the best way to avoid and / or manage chronic diseases using lifestyle and targeted supplementation.







Email: